Estimator : Nashville TN
Salary Range: $75-85,000 / year
Why work for us?
Our company builds green high efficiency custom designed homes.
We offer high quality finishes, greater efficiency, superior architectural design and functionality,
greater attention to detail, better durability, third party independent testing and outstanding
value at every price point. We have optimized our green features to provide the maximum return
on your investment.
We strive to be the leader in high-quality new construction homes and developments in Nashville.
Our constant focus on customer delight, innovation and unparalleled quality contribute to our lasting customer and
vendor relationships and establishes our commitment to our environment and local communities.
Our work is recognized throughout Nashville as high quality residential and commercial new construction.
We pride ourselves in contributing to Nashvilleâ€™s consistent growth while keeping focus on our communities and
Learn more about our work and our commitment to quality by applying for our Estimator position and meeting with us.
What youâ€™ll be doing.
The Estimator Position works closely with Project Managers and the Development Department
To determine the cost associated with completing the scope of work.
This position is responsible for completing quantity take-offs, preparing cost estimates, communicating
with sub trades to determine the financial need of completing a project.
Some skills youâ€™ll need: 4+ yearsâ€™ experience in construction estimating
Experience with civil/commercial site work would be helpful.
Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
Strong understanding of residential and commercial processes
Proficient with MS Word, Excel, MS Project, Primavera (not required), AIA Documentation
Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
Impeccable problem-solving skills
Accomplish goals in a team environment
Demonstrate professionalism and maintain a positive attitude
- Analyze drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare detailed
comprehensive cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and
- Coordinate with the client on all changes in scope, questions or clarifications
regarding the work, during the bidding process
- Prepare, issue, receive and review supplier and subcontractor proposals and
- Act as a resource to project management during the award/start-up phase to
clarify any issues regarding what was considered in the estimate
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and
- Negotiate and maintain active price lists for all trades and vendors
Benefits of Employment: Bonus
Addl perks of the position/company
$75,000 - $82,000