Continuous Improvement Process Engineer
Findlay, Ohio area
Do you enjoy working in manufacturing environments?
Do you have a passion for making process improvements?
Would you like to work for a growing organization and have the opportunity for career advancement?
This position could be for you!
Due to growth, manufacturer in the Findlay, Ohio area is seeking a Continuous Improvement Process Engineer to work on process improvements at multiple locations. The Continuous Improvement Process Engineer will be responsible for the following tasks: Seek and initiate process improvements related to efficiencies, ergonomics, production, quality and/or safety
Communicate with team members to learn about processes and study data to analyze improvement targets
Complete root cause analysis and establish countermeasures
Interface with maintenance to eliminate downtime
Participate in meetings
Support production and maintenance with mechanical troubleshooting abilities
Assist with capital equipment projects
Other engineering tasks as assigned
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Individuals should be detail oriented and have a high sense of urgency. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, vision, holiday, vacation, 401K and profit sharing.
REQUIREMENTS for the Continuous Improvement Process Engineer:
1. A minimum of a bachelorâ??s degree in a technical field
2. Manufacturing co-op and/or internship experience
3. Experience with 2D and/or 3D modeling
4. Basic mechanical aptitude
5. Experience with continuous improvement initiatives
6. Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Six Sigma certifications
2. Capital project experience
Why work for this organization:
1. The organization has experienced substantial growth
2. Competitive benefits package
3. A solid management team
4. Extremely stable organization
5. New technology and equipment coming in
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Findlay, Ohio area. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
process engineer, mechanical engineer, manufacturing engineer, project engineer, six sigma, 6-sigma, 6 sigma, lean manufacturing, kaizen, capital equipment projects, scrap reduction, process improvements, green belt, quality engineer, CI engineer,
$60,000 - $80,000